Saturday, November 13, 2010

it's starting

I'm leaving for a job interview tomorrow. Monday is interview day. I'll be back Tuesday. 

I don't really want to discuss it. Maybe I don't want to jinx it? Maybe I don't want to actually face that I'm going on an interview? Maybe I'm not prepared and don't want to highlight that fact? Maybe...

Whatever the reason, I figured I should at least mention it because a) I'm supposed to be chronicling my life here and b) though I'm not sharing much information, it can't hurt to have positive thoughts sent my way.

So, I've been contacted by one school and invited for an interview and just yesterday received a rejection from one of my top schools. 

The result = the definition of ambivalence.

--

In completely unrelated news: Happy Birthday, MEREDITH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment