- Off to a rough start with Dad's planes being delayed multiple times. We didn't get to my place in Waterville until 2am on moving day.
- Friends came over and loaded the truck in 1hour. Did you catch that? ONE hour. Fantastic people.
- Drove about 7hours on Day 1, 8hours on Day 2.
- Franklin and Ryan came over to help unload on Thursday.
- Started off with spending time with the family.
- The dog, Jessie, is crazy. In a good way.
- Need to organize something with my friends SOON. This weekend hopefully.
- I got to spend Sunday in DC with Kelley and Meredith and their families. Pictures to come.
- Find employment.
- Organizing the house. I've started with my old room. Much is being thrown away, but before I get rid of everything I'm going to chronicle some of it here. Hopefully you'll find it funny. Did you know I won a superlative for "Best Legs" in 9th-grade band? Or that in 2nd-grade I wrote a fully-illustrated book, I Am A Gerbil? Just the tip of the iceberg.