Saturday, May 7, 2011

mainely data

At this point in the year - for the past 6years - I'm usually at a conference in Chicago. I'm pretty bummed about missing it this year due to Colby's calendar. Good people. Good food. Good people. Good beer. Good city. And I guess there's that conference part of it. Did I mention the people?  They're all there now... Liz sent me a message last night, so I feel just a tad bit connected and not forgotten. Anyway, I hope to get back to MPA next year.

That being said, I am still at a conference today: Mainely Data. (Do you get it? Do you!?)

Anyway, here's my schedule for the day:

06:00am - get up, get ready
07:00am - get Erin, drive down to Bates College
08:15am - register at conference, eat breakfast
08:45am - talks
12:00pm - lunch
01:00pm - more talks
04:30pm - posters
06:00pm - dinner
07:00pm - drive back north, quick errand, keep driving north
08:45pm (hopefully) - home

The semester (classes) officially ended yesterday and today is a much longer day than I normally put in on campus. Le sigh.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment