Thursday, March 31, 2011

at your service

I have a job interview near NYC on Friday (I'm on my way there this afternoon). And no, I don't want to talk about it.

What I do want to talk about is the fact that a car service will be picking me up (and taking me back to) the airport. Car service as in "here's some guy with your name on a sign to pick you up." It's all so foreign to me. And - remember: I'm a dork - kind of exciting. Hell, this may be fairly run-of-the-mill for the city, but I'm used to either renting a car or having to make small talk as a potential-colleague drives me around. This I think I prefer.

Wait... Do I need to tip the guy? Or would that be covered for me? Ah!

1 comment:

  1. You should wear giant sunglasses and a big, floppy hat. That's what I would do.

    Best of luck w/ your interview! And I totally understand the not wanting to talk about it--that's how I felt during my job search of doom :).

    ReplyDelete