Sunday, October 31, 2010

snort

I have a cold. Hopefully it's the end of my cold (I've had it for about a week now). The fact that my cold is on the decline makes this story slightly more bizarre.

I don't know if this is relevant, but for who knows what reason I woke up at 5am this morning. It quickly became apparent that I wasn't going back to sleep so I got up and started to watch a movie: The Darjeeling Limited. As I expected (I am quite familiar with the equation of dark + tv + couch = sleep), I was back to my dreams by 6am.

But not for long.

My snoring woke me up. Let me repeat that: My snorts startled me out of my slumber. 

After a quick realization of what happened I let myself fall back to sleep. Only to wake myself up again. This happened no less than 3times. 3times!

I'm pretty amused at what my nose was doing a few hours ago, though equally glad that I don't snore on a regular basis (or at least not to this extent; I really have no idea if I snore otherwise). I've been woken up by others snoring, but never my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment