Sunday, September 26, 2010

choose, II

Not quite sure what my point is with these "choose" points, but I suppose I was just curious. My iTunes was on shuffle and Rent's La Vie Boheme came on. Those of you familiar with the show will know that there's a part in which someone screams "wine or beer?" And thus, the question was born. 

For the record, I would choose beer. It's not that I don't like wine - Well, there's definitely some wine I don't like or rather, that don't like me, but to be fair, the same applies to some beer - but, if given the choice, I will most likely choose beer. Look in my fridge, though, and you'll see both. Truthfully, wine also affects me more than beer. I get headaches sooner and more often. Cheap wine? Probably. But I feel the same quality of beer is just an overall better value... and it doesn't leave me with a headache. Plus it just tastes better (on average).

I'm obviously in the minority here, but really, if my 6years of graduate education have taught me one thing it's that 3people do not make a representative sample. Maybe there will be more participation in the future. But for now, I guess I'll have to concede that wine is the more popular choice.

--

So... CHEEZ-IT or Cheese Nips??

4 comments:

  1. CHEEZ-ITs--can't remember the last time I had Cheese Nips--do they even still sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wine clearly. and cheez-its are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheez-its! Cheese Nips are garbage! (who knew I felt so strongly?...thank you for igniting such a fire in me, Meghan)

    ReplyDelete