Tuesday, August 10, 2010

lazy morning

I'm moving ridiculously slow this morning. I got enough sleep, but I can't seem to get motivated. As a result I can't really focus. Therefore, you're getting a lazy post related to TV.
  • Over the past few weeks I've been watching 24, from the beginning. What I have learned from this is that one should never live in LA. Too many terrorist attacks.
  • Last night Ashley and I Skyped while watching TV. It was kind of awesome. Very When Harry Met Sally for the internet age. But you know, with a friend. And no Billy Crystal. Or Meg Ryan. Though, we quickly discovered that Ash's broadcast is well ahead of mine. It was a challenge to get them to sync up (she has DVR). Many jokes about Maine being so far away that it just takes FOR. EV. ER. for the signal to get here. Anyway, it was a nice way to stay connected with friends. We're hoping we can get more people involved next week. 
    • Something I don't understand about action TV/movies: How come when people are hiding, and they are panting heavily due to the running and the adrenaline and the not wanting to die thing, the bad guys, when only 10feet away, can't hear them?! This bothers me more than it should. But come on. Quiet it down.
    • For the most part, I need TV to fall asleep. It's not that I'm not tired, but I guess I've just conditioned myself that way after years of falling asleep in front of the TV. Now, instead of falling asleep on the couch, waking up a couple of hours later and then going to bed, I bring my laptop into my bedroom and start some show. Lately it's been Mythbusters. Not that I actually watch the show. I'm asleep in 10minutes.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment